The Many Ways I Can Market Your Property:
1. MLS coverage through GAVAR (Greater Antelope Valley Association of Realtors) and additional coverage through SRAR (Southland Regional Association of Realtors). These Multiple Listing Sites are where most buyers are found--
they are our #1 Agent advertising tool.
2. Online advertising is second to none. In addition to selling your home with one of the strongest, most recognizable and respected brands in real estate, Keller Williams, your listing will have its very own website via individual hyperlink. We will additionally be featured on Zillow, Redfin, and Realtor.com, just to name a few!
3. Social Media advertising through Facebook and Instagram. We will feature your property on our public Facebook feed and Instagram story as our Listing of the Week, making it easy for you to share to your personal pages!
4. Open House/Brokers open - An open house is typically scheduled for a 2-hour time slot on a Saturday or Sunday for public viewing. This event will be advertised through many of the methods I have detailed above to encourage as many eyes on your property as possible.
5. Photographer and/or aerial drone footage - I have a professional photographer on-call to capture all the best features of your property. A video tour of your property may also be provided.